Plan for your perfect home
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” ― Abraham Lincoln
If you have an upcoming project in mind then it pays to plan ahead and get the right advice. You will need to allow around 6 months before you want to build and maybe more around 12 months for large, complicated or detailed projects. For the best results try to engage with the design and planning process as soon as possible.
Let's start planing
At Home Architecture we have a very high success rate of gaining planning approval for improving and providing new homes. Through many years of working with clients and land owners, we have gained a great working knowledge of the national and local planning authorities laws. We work with dedication to give the best chance of success. Using our experience and our professional network we will advise you on the best approach to reach your goals and aspirations.
SENSITIVE - CREATIVE - CONSTRUCTIVE
we know how to bring real delight and value to your property
- FEASIBILITY STUDY, is your project feasible?, have you got the right budget in place?, what planning challenges could there be?
- DEVELOPING YOUR DESIGN BRIEF, are there options you have not considered yet?, we explore options to find the best design to suit your requirements
- FURTHER PLANNING ADVICE, either in house or we will bring in the appropriate planning consultancy services where specialist advice is required
- MEASURED SURVEY Building and land surveys to establish an accurate baseline for your project
- CONCEPT DESIGN, following the design brief we will get to work to create inspiring concept proposals for your review
- 3D ARCHITECTURAL VISUALISATIONS, so everyone can understand the design proposal better before committing to building
- DEVELOPED DESIGN, we hone the design before preparing drawings ready for a Planning application or a Permitted Development Certificate, and we take care of this for you
- BUDGET ESTIMATES, we can help you understand what the build costs may be based on our knowledge of similar projects and current rates
- LISTED BUILDING CONSENT, where required
- TECHNICAL DESIGN for Building Regulations approval, we will take care of this for you
- DETAILED DESIGN, more detail and more clarity to really make the project fit like a glove, obtain more precise building costs, reducing the decisions made on site and reduce possible construction delays
- BUILDERS TENDER PACK, includes structural information, detailed design, schedules and specifications for builders to price against
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION, for smoother running projects and your peace of mind , keeping an eye on the build, the project costs and administering the building contract to help prevent issues arising during the building project and help resolve any issues that do.
Tel. 01635 820814
Home Architecture, Creative architectural design in Newbury, West Berkshire, North Hampshire and South Oxfordshire. House extensions, house plans, house renovations, home remodelling, house makeover, house developers, house conversions, building designers, glass extensions, building development, commercial property development, land development. Planning and master planning. Planning consultants, House projects